1) Reverse Damage already done- Years of high Glycemic food consumption and continual release of Insulin into the bloodstream can be helped. AyurGold releases hundreds of phytonutrients that stimulate endocrine cells in the pancreas, generate key enzymes that regulate blood sugar in the body, increase glucose use and glucose metabolism, inhibit glucose output from the liver, and help increase blood circulation, restoring the body's balance.
2) Drink Water - at least 8 to 10 glasses per day to avoid dehydration, but also to liberate fat stores so they can be burned as energy.
3) Eat 5 to 6 Small Meals/Snacks Daily - Spread food intake to improve nutrient absorption, minimize blood sugar fluctuation, and decrease fat-storing hormones and enzymes.
4) Smart Carbohydrate Intake - Consume low to moderate GI (Glycemic Index) carbohydrates.
5) Protein - Eat lean, complete protein with meals to raise your metabolic and anabolic hormones, preventing lean tissue loss.
6) Increase Fiber Intake - improve digestion, enhance weight loss, reduce appetite.
7) Reduce Saturated Fats and Replace with Polyunsaturated Fats (PUFAs) - Avoid foods with "partially hydrogenated" on labeling, processed vegetable oils, and fried foods.
8) Aerobics - help burn fat and calories, increase physical endurance, strengthen heart and lungs.
9) Weight Training - More muscle mass means a higher resting metabolic rate and more calories burned.
10) Multivitamins - Maximize metabolism, fat loss, and health.
11) Consuming Alcohol in Moderation - Excessive alcohol can raise triglyceride levels in blood and can also lead to high blood pressure, heart failure, and can greatly increase calorie intake.
12) Relaxation - Stress can cause one to break away from healthy habits.